Skip to main content

Essay on An Amusing Incident | Freebie Solutions Essay

Essay on An Amusing Incident

AN AMUSING INCIDENT

Our life is full of incidents, great, and small. We encounter many incidents in life. Some incidents are amusing, and some displeasing. Some days ago, I met with an amusing incident.

It was winter. I was sitting in the compound of my house and basking in the sun. An old English woman happened to come there. She was a tourist staying at Hotel de'la Annapurna. Her companions had gone climbing the hills. As she was old, she did not venture to accompany them. She stayed at the hotel and decided to walk out of the town.

She was going to Balaju. Being a little tired, she sat for a rest on a stone near my house. I went up to her and greeted her. I brought her into the compound of my house and offered her a chair. I began to talk with her. As I was a student of Class X, I could not speak English well. I talked with her in broken English. But she understood me and took interest in my talk. Soon my brothers, sisters, and parents also joined us in the talk. They were all courteous to her. She was pleased to enjoy the company of a Nepali family. She did not show any hurry to go but stayed with us.

It was lunch hour. I suggested to my father that we should invite her to share our food. My father did so, and the woman was glad to accept the offer. We served her with food.

She was glad to have a taste of Nepali food. She liked the rice, dal, and curry, but said that the curry was too hot for her. After lunch, she thanked us and was ready to go. I offered to go with her and serve as a guide for the day. She accepted my offer with thanks.

I took her to Balaju and some other places nearby. I told her many things about Kathmandu and Nepal. She said that she knew many facts about our country from me. In the evening, I left her at the hotel. She was so pleased with me that she requested me to guide them the next day. I accompanied them for the next three days on their sight-seeing trips. I found them a delightful company.

The old lady and her friends were grateful to me for my help. They requested me to accompany them to Delhi. I was very glad to accept the kind offer. We traveled to Delhi by plane. It was my first journey by airplane. I was full of joy.

They stayed for five days in the Ashoka Hotel. They visited many places. Wherever they went, they were taking me too. It was a kind of golden opportunity for me. I had never ever been to a big city before than this. I was struck with all the wonderful things that I saw in Delhi. It is really an attractive city.

The party was next going to Rawalpindi. They left Delhi for Pakistan, and I left for Kathmandu. The hour of departure was very sad. They were sorry to leave me. They said that I was a nice companion. I was also feeling very sad to leave them. They embraced me warmly and shook hands They promised to send me letters from England. I also promised to write to them.

I wish I would meet with many such Amusing Incidents in Life.


Thank you for reading this Essay on My Favorite Book. If you want more essays, then you can check out my other essays and also feel free to check out other content of my blog by Clicking Here. 

If you want to know about your specific topic, then you can write about that in the comment section below and our next post will be your's respective topics.

Check out my essays in English:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewis Concept of Acid and Base: Limitations and Advantages

Lewis Concept of Acid and Base Lewis Acid : According to Lewis Concept, an acid is clearly defined as the substance which can accept a pair of non-bonding electrons. They are clearly known as an electrophile. They consist of vacant orbitals in their molecular structures. Ag + , Cu ++ and Fe +++ are the few examples of acid according to Lewis concept. There are various elements found which can act as Lewis acids. From the definition of Lewis acid, it is clearly known that all cations are Lewis acids since they are able to accept the pair of an electron (Cu 2+ , Fe 2+ , Fe 3+ ). Also, an ion, molecule, or an atom which is with an incomplete octet of electrons can act as a Lewis acid. Lewis Base : According to Lewis Concept, the base is defined as the substance which can donate the pair of non-bonding electrons. They are clearly known as a nucleophile. They consist of a lone-pair of electrons in their molecular structures. Cl - and OH - is an example of the base

Our Country Short Speech in English - Short Speech About Nepal

Our Country Short Speech in English Honorable Principle, Respected teachers and I wish my very good morning to all of my dear friends… Today, I am here in front of you all to deliver a very short and sweet speech about our country, Nepal. Our country Nepal is very well known among the globe. Most of the people from every nooks and corner of the world are known about our country. It is only possible because of the culture of our country, tradition, various religious and historical sites and the most important thing, the Mount Everest. We all know that Mount Everest which is the highest peak known in the world is located in Nepal and which makes Nepal to be known in the whole world. Another thing is that our country Nepal is very rich in culture and traditions. People living in Nepal might follow different cultures and traditions but there is not any activity of racism done in terms of culture and traditions. People living in Nepal are very kind, helpful and of go

SEE 2076 Routine- Secondary Education Examination 2076

SEE Examination Routine 2076 Finally, the Government of Nepal has published the routine of SEE Examination 2076 passed by the Ministry of Education. A few days ago, SEE Examination 2076 was said to be held in 10 th of Chaitra, 2076 but due to few circumstances, it was finalized for 6 th of Chaitra, 2076. Here down below is the routine of SEE Examination 2076 :  The Ministry of Education is expecting a lot better for this time as like previous year. All the best for your upcoming SEE Examination 2076 . If you're confused in anything than you can find it over this website or You may comment down below for whatever topic you need help for. Happy Study! Best Of Luck.