Skip to main content

Essay on an Interesting Dream in English

Essay on An Interesting Dream

An Interesting Dream

Some days ago, I had an interesting dream. I shall never forget this dream. I wish the dream would come true. If dreams were real, we would be happier in life. I do not know how dreams come about, but they take us for a short time into a delightful world. A little more about my interesting dream.

One night, I went to bed with a care-free mind. I had finished my SEE (10th grade) Exam. I had done fairly well in all subjects with every good result in every subject. I dreamt that I had passed the exam in the first division. I joined the Amrit Science College to study Science in my +2 course. I had Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as my combination. I was a good student at the college. I secured the first position in the +2 annual Exam. I applied for a scholarship to study medical science. I got the first preference over there too.

I was sent to Delhi for study at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences. I studied there for five years. The record of my study was highly satisfactory. The professors admired my intelligence and hard work. I returned to Kathmandu and was appointed as a surgeon at the Bir Hospital. I handled all cases successfully. The chief surgeon highly praised my skill. 

To my good luck, there was an offer of a scholarship for the F. R. C. S. degree. I applied for it and was selected My joy knew no bounds when I started for Edinburgh. I studied there for a year and came back to Kathmandu. I was again assigned to the Bir Hospital. I worked there for two years. I had a good reputation as a surgeon. I opened a clinic of my own and worked there at night.

One night, I received an urgent call from a multi-millionaire. I hurried to his place. He was lying on bed and crying in pain. He had a fishbone stuck in his throat. The man was afraid he would die. I took him immediately to my clinic and had the bone successfully removed after an operation. The patient was kept in the clinic under constant watch. He became well in a week and was discharged. He was very grateful to me and rewarded me with ten thousand rupees.

This was all about my interesting dream. Only for a little bit of time but such dreams give us every good feeling.


Thank you for reading this Essay on An Interesting Dream. If you want more essays, then you can check out my other essays and also feel free to check out other content of my blog by Clicking Here. 

If you want to know about your specific topic, then you can write about that in the comment section below and our next post will be your's respective topics.

Check out my essays in English:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewis Concept of Acid and Base: Limitations and Advantages

Lewis Concept of Acid and Base Lewis Acid : According to Lewis Concept, an acid is clearly defined as the substance which can accept a pair of non-bonding electrons. They are clearly known as an electrophile. They consist of vacant orbitals in their molecular structures. Ag + , Cu ++ and Fe +++ are the few examples of acid according to Lewis concept. There are various elements found which can act as Lewis acids. From the definition of Lewis acid, it is clearly known that all cations are Lewis acids since they are able to accept the pair of an electron (Cu 2+ , Fe 2+ , Fe 3+ ). Also, an ion, molecule, or an atom which is with an incomplete octet of electrons can act as a Lewis acid. Lewis Base : According to Lewis Concept, the base is defined as the substance which can donate the pair of non-bonding electrons. They are clearly known as a nucleophile. They consist of a lone-pair of electrons in their molecular structures. Cl - and OH - is an example of the base

Our Country Short Speech in English - Short Speech About Nepal

Our Country Short Speech in English Honorable Principle, Respected teachers and I wish my very good morning to all of my dear friends… Today, I am here in front of you all to deliver a very short and sweet speech about our country, Nepal. Our country Nepal is very well known among the globe. Most of the people from every nooks and corner of the world are known about our country. It is only possible because of the culture of our country, tradition, various religious and historical sites and the most important thing, the Mount Everest. We all know that Mount Everest which is the highest peak known in the world is located in Nepal and which makes Nepal to be known in the whole world. Another thing is that our country Nepal is very rich in culture and traditions. People living in Nepal might follow different cultures and traditions but there is not any activity of racism done in terms of culture and traditions. People living in Nepal are very kind, helpful and of go

SEE 2076 Routine- Secondary Education Examination 2076

SEE Examination Routine 2076 Finally, the Government of Nepal has published the routine of SEE Examination 2076 passed by the Ministry of Education. A few days ago, SEE Examination 2076 was said to be held in 10 th of Chaitra, 2076 but due to few circumstances, it was finalized for 6 th of Chaitra, 2076. Here down below is the routine of SEE Examination 2076 :  The Ministry of Education is expecting a lot better for this time as like previous year. All the best for your upcoming SEE Examination 2076 . If you're confused in anything than you can find it over this website or You may comment down below for whatever topic you need help for. Happy Study! Best Of Luck.